The university made a change to the pass/fail deadline.
You can now put a course on pass/fail by May 15th.
Students who chose the Pass-Fail option prior to the adoption of these changes will have the option of reverting to a letter grade by May 15, 2020.
The drop deadline to drop a course has not changed. It remains this Friday, May 1st.
Instructions for pass/fail:
- If you are considering putting any courses on pass/fail this semester, you are encouraged to consult with the Financial Aid Office to ensure putting a course on pass/fail will not negatively impact your aid or (SAP) satisfactory academic progress.
- For information and restrictions about what courses you can put on pass/fail for ECON this Spring semester: http://soapbox.uconn.edu/public/storyView.php?id=85965&cid=57&iid=12522
- To put a course on pass/fail this spring 2020 semester OR to put a course BACK to a letter grade status: fill out this online form that goes directly to the Registrar’s Office to process: https://registrar.uconn.edu/pass-fail-spring-2020/
- You have until May 15th to put a course on pass/fail. If you are considering it, you may want to see your final grade before doing so.
- Students who chose the Pass-Fail option prior to the adoption of these changes will have the option of reverting to a letter grade by May 15, 2020.
For more information, contact: Economics Department at email@example.com