ABOUT DROPPING COURSES:
- If you are considering dropping any courses this semester, you are strongly encouraged to consult with the Financial Aid Office to ensure it will not negatively impact your financial aid or (SAP) satisfactory academic progress.
- If you planned to graduate in May and are dropping any courses that you need to complete your degree, you will need to contact Registrar@uconn.edu to have your graduation date moved to Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 based on your new plan to complete your requirements. And be sure to enroll in the courses to complete the requirements in lieu of your dropped courses.
- If you are dropping a course that is a pre-requisite to a summer or fall course, be sure to change your summer/fall course accordingly to fulfill the pre-req first.
- You have until May 1st to drop a course this Spring 2020 semester.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will forward it to the appropriate next office to approve/process with our written approval in email and copy you on the email.
For more information, contact: Economics Department at email@example.com