• Undergraduates Taking Graduate Courses

    If you're an undergraduate student taking one or more graduate courses this spring semester, the following notice was in the UConn Coronavirus Daily Update for 4-14-20. If you have questions regarding your eligibility for this grading opportunity, contact the Graduate School or your graduate program.

    PASS/FAIL OPTION AT GRADUATE LEVEL: Graduate students in a degree or certificate program under jurisdiction of The Graduate School may convert a spring 2020 course from “graded” to either “pass/fail” by May 22 with approval of the student’s major adviser and/or program director. This change reflects a vote on Monday by the Graduate Faculty Council. Students can, but need not, wait until after receiving their grade to decide whether to seek a conversion. Once a course is converted, it cannot be converted back to a letter-graded course. More information is available on The Graduate School’s COVID-19 information page, and answers to specific questions are available in the associated FAQ.

    For more information, contact: Graduate School at

Other stories from the Soapbox for Friday, April 17, 2020 >>

If you have any questions, please contact Economics Advising Office at 860-486-3022.