Following is the latest information about PASS/FAIL for CLAS pertaining to the SPRING 2020 term only.
It's recommended that you consult with an advisor before changing a course to P/F. You can do so by making an appointment with one of us in Nexus, calling the main Economics line at 860-486-3022, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember, you have until the last day of classes to put a course on P/F. There is no rush. You may want to see how your grades progress before making this decision.
- Electives can still be put on P/F. That policy has not changed.
- General Education courses can be put on P/F and still fulfill gen ed requirements.
- 1000 level major courses can be put on P/F.
- Up to three major courses (2000 level or above) can be put on P/F providing that you have at least five letter-graded courses (15 credits) counting towards your major.
- The three major courses listed above INCLUDES Related courses.
- ECON is not restricting which courses can be put on P/F; however, some other departments may. Please consult with that department for their Spring 2020 P/F policy.
- Up to three CLAS minor courses can be put on P/F providing that you have at least three letter graded courses counting towards your minor.
- For non-CLAS minors (such as Business or Engineering minors), please see their P/F policy. BUSINESS: https://undergrad.business.uconn.edu/academics/spring-2020/ ENGINEERING: https://undergrad.engr.uconn.edu/keep-learning FINE ARTS: https://sfa.uconn.edu/office/student-resources/student-advising/
- You may put a course on P/F until May 1, 2020.
- To put a course on P/F, read through this carefully and submit an online form: https://registrar.uconn.edu/pass-fail-spring-2020/.
- These forms will NOT be reviewed by an advisor. They will go directly to the Registrar's Office for processing.
For stipulations and Q&A about putting a course on P/F for CLAS: https://clasadvising.uconn.edu/coronavirus/
For more information, contact: Economics Department at email@example.com