Due to the policy changes with the university going online, you may now opt to place your courses on a Pass/Fail basis.
- Courses put on P/F will meet general education courses this semester.
- The 26-credit and scholastic probation restrictions are suspended.
- Pass/Fail courses from the spring 2020 Semester will not count toward the three-course limit.
- Students may elect Pass/Fail grading at any time by the last day of classes of spring 2020.
- In the event that students select Pass/Fail grading, they earn a ‘P’ (‘D-‘ or above) or an ‘F.’
- A course taken under the Pass/Fail option will not be included in the computation of the semester or cumulative grade point average.
Decisions are still being made at the School/Department level as to whether Pass/Fail courses this semester can count towards major or minor requirements. More information will be shared next week.
Students should consult with their advisors before electing to complete courses on a P/F basis.
For more information, contact: ECON at x3022