The UConn American Association of University Professors (UConn-AAUP) has named Casey Cobb, Neag Professor of Educational Policy, the recipient of the 2020 UConn-AAUP Service Excellence Award.
This award recognizes service performed while maintaining satisfactory performance in other regular assignments (e.g., teaching and scholarly activities) such as:
- Professional service that positively impacts the citizens of the State, consistent with UConn’s land-grant mission.
- Professional service that contributes to the common good at national and/or international levels.
- Leadership in enhancing the visibility of UConn among prospective undergraduate and graduate students, thus improving enrollment and the quality of incoming students.
- Contributions promoting significant program excellence and/or improved productivity of students, staff, and faculty.
- Leadership in fostering cooperative activities within the University to enhance success in its mission.
Cobb and other award recipients will be honored formally in April at the State Capitol Building.
For more information, contact: UConn AAUP at (860) 487-0450