Are you planning an international internship?
You may be eligible for the Elizabeth C. Hanson Scholarship.
The Hanson Scholarship provides up to $1,500 to support students who are pursuing an internship in an international setting or in an organization deeply engaged in international matters. Undergraduates interested in international relations, international political economy, critical global issues, and international culture and institutions are eligible to apply.
- You must be an undergraduate at UConn in good academic standing.
- You must be applying for, or hold an offer from, an internship with an organization deeply engaged in international matters.
- The internship must entail at least 126 hours of work.
- You must enroll in an internship course of at least three credits prior to undertaking the work.
- Internships done abroad must be approved by UConn Education Abroad. Your internship may be part of an existing study abroad program or you may petition to have your internship approved by Education Abroad.
Application submission deadline: March 13, 2020 at 11:59 pm via the online application available at the Quest application portal at http://quest.uconn.edu.
For more information please visit the Hanson Scholarship page of the Individualized & Interdisciplinary Studies website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: IISP at email@example.com