Are you thinking about dropping a course this Spring semester?
SPRING 2020 DROP DEADLINE: Monday, March 30th
To Drop a course:
Fill out a Schedule Revision form (Add/Drop form)
Found here: www.registrar.uconn.edu/forms
If you don't have any questions about it, drop it off at the ECON Advising Office, OAK 309.
Once it has been signed by an advisor, we'll email you that it's ready to pick up.
Then bring to the Registrar's Office to process by the March 30th deadline.
Registrar's Office located on 1st Floor of Wilbur Cross
If you are dropping more than one course this semester, you will also need a signature from an advisor in the CLAS ASC Office, Rowe Room 130.
If you have questions about dropping a course and would like to meet with someone, make an advising appt: www.nexus.uconn.edu or meet with a Peer Academic Assistant in OAK 309.
If you drop a course, consider the following:
- Is it a pre-requisite to a course you planned to take next semester?
- Does it affect your credit plan and timeline for graduation? When do you plan to make up the credits?
- You could finish the course and opt to repeat it instead to try for a better grade. Note: If you repeat a course, the latest grade is the one that counts in the GPA, not the best grade.
- Consider using on-campus resources to help you in the class:
- AAC located in Rowe: www.achieve.uconn.edu
- Faculty and TA office hours
- Q Center in Library
- W Center in Library
For more information, contact: ECON at 3022