Pop-Up Career Coaching for Economics Majors
"What can I do with my degree?"
"How am I going to find a job?"
"Should I go to grad school?"
"Is my resume strong enough?"
If you've ever asked yourself these questions, or others about careers, have we got an answer for you!
Come meet Kristen Soprano from the
Center for Career Development:
Thursday, October 3, 2019
as she hosts career coaching hours for Economics majors.
No appointment is necessary and coaching will be available on a first-come, first-served basis!
During Pop-Up Coaching Hours you'll have access to--
• An overview of Center for Career Development services and resources
• Expert guidance on creating or achieving your career-related goals
• Tips on navigating the job and internship search process
• Insight to graduate school exploration and applications
• Helpful tips on professional writing etiquette (including resumes, cover letters, and personal statements)
• Personal branding/networking techniques
• And so much more!
For more information, contact: Center for Career Development at https://career.uconn.edu/