You may put a course on Pass/Fail status until
Monday, February 4th
- You CANNOT use a pass/fail course for a requirement. It must only be for an elective course. If you are unsure if it fulfills a requirement, check with your advisor.
- You may only put ONE course on pass/fail during any given term.
- You may put up to THREE courses on pass/fail during your degree.
- To put a course on pass/fail, you must fill out and submit a Pass/Fail form: www.registrar.uconn.edu/forms
- You may put a pass/fail course back to a letter grade status until April 1st.
Spring 2019 Academic Calendar of Important Dates:
For more information, contact: ECON at 3022