Welcome to the ECON Department!
If you are a:
- current UConn Storrs student who changed to an ECON major or added ECON as a 2nd major
- new UConn freshman or transfer ECON major
- new Storrs Campus ECON major
You will need to attend one of the mandatory ECON New Major Sessions to go over:
- internship info
- career info
- study abroad info
- tutoring info
- permission number and waitlist processes
- advisor info
- related courses
- minor/double major options
- key department people
- registration issues and enrollment info
- as well as answer any questions you may have.
OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN AN ECON MAJOR
Monday, Feb 5th
Friday, Feb 9th
Pizzeria Mike’s Pizza will be served
ECON students who have not attended an ECON New Major session previously will have an enrollment hold placed.
Students needing to attend will be emailed a notification.
For more information, contact: ECON at x3022