Accelerate completion of your graduate degree with the School of Public Policy's Fast-Track program! The Fast-Track allows you to take graduate-level coursework towards a Master’s degree in Public Administration (MPA), Public Policy (MPP), or Survey Research and Data Analysis (SRDA) at no additional cost to your undergraduate tuition! Coursework is offered online, in Storrs, and in Hartford. Below is more information about each program.
Click Here For Application Instructions
MPA and MPP
- The MPA (link to program brochure) provides a focus on leadership, management and advancing the common good through the implementation of policies and programs with opportunities for a tailored focus area.
- The MPP (link to program brochure) provides the analytic and quantitative skills necessary to design, analyze and evaluate policies and programs with opportunities for tailored focus areas.
- Students can earn enough credits to enter graduate school as a 2nd year / Internship and Professional Practice eligible student receiving a stipend, access to subsidized health insurance, and a tuition scholarship!
- Our entirely online program provides extensive training in all stages of the survey research process, including project design and management, questionnaire construction, sampling, methods of data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
- Many graduates go on to careers in public opinion polling, management, market research, health care, and public policy.
- Students can also pursue a Media and Communication Campaigns Track.
Questions or want to learn more? Visit our Meet with Us website or schedule a meeting with our admissions team by emailing Catherine.Guarino@uconn.edu
For more information, contact: Catherine Guarino at email@example.com