• Do You Know Who Your Honors Advisor Is?

    Honors advisors are faculty and staff members selected by their department heads to oversee the academic development of Honors students.  Your Honors advisor will need to approve any conversion requests and Honors forms for gradution.

    When you log into Student Admin and click on Academic Progress & Advising and then click Advisor, you will see one or several people listed.  To find out which person is your Honors advisor cross check with Honors website, sorted by school/college,

    If you have recently changed your major and have not been assigned to an Honors advisor or are unsure who your Honors advisor is, please email and we can help.


    All the best,

    Honors Program Staff



    For more information, contact: Honors Program Staff at

If you have any questions, please contact Honors Programming and Events at 860-486-1616.