ake an IMPACT with the UConn Master of Public Administration (MPA) or Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree! Attend a virtual information session in November or December to find out why:
- U.S. News & World Report ranks us 2nd in New England among Public Affairs programs and Top 10 for Public Finance and Budgeting.
- Our Internship and Professional Practice program (IPP) offers a tuition scholarship, stipend, and health benefits in exchange for interning at a state or local government agency or nonprofit organization.
- 97% of alumni are employed within 6 months of graduation in their desired field or pursuing further education.
- Students can tailor their degrees through focus areas including State and Local Government Management, Social Policy, Nonprofit Management, Public Policy Diversity and Inclusion, Urban Planning, and more!
- Our Fast-Track (4+1) program for juniors and seniors is open to students in all majors! Complete 1 year of the MPA or MPP during undergrad at no additional cost.
To register and for additional ways to meet with a member of our team visit https://dpp.uconn.edu/meet-with-us/.
For more information, contact: Catherine Guarino at firstname.lastname@example.org