Program Manager, Association for Mentoring, and Inclusion in Economics (AMIE)
Faculty Name/Affiliation: Nishith Prakash, Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Human Rights Institute
Brief Position Description:
The Program Manager will report to Nishith Prakash (UCONN) and Priya Mukherjee (University of Wisconsin, Madison).
The project assistant’s tasks may include one or more of the following: 1) maintaining the website; 2) writing reports and newsletters on the progress of AMIE; 3) managing AMIE emails, and 4) communication management (including social media).
- Undergraduate UConn student.
- Ability to operate a computer and search the internet.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and well organized.
- Ability to attend regular meetings over video (preferably Zoom).
- Basics of Microsoft Excel, Google’s G-Suite (Docs, Sheets).
- Familiarity with web design.
Hours: On average 5-6 hours/week for 6 months
Hourly Rate: $15/hour
Time Frame: Fall 2021 semester/ASAP
Contact Name: Nishith Prakash
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: remote/in-person
Please email Subject Title “AMIE Project Manager Position” with Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com highlighting related experience and qualification for this position.
For more information, contact: Nishith Prakash at firstname.lastname@example.org