1. Invisible Hand Speaker Series Leadership Opportunity: The Invisible Hand Speaker Series is looking for student leaders to join its advisory committee! The Committee is open to anyone who is interested in bringing renowned economists to campus. Potential speakers could include economists from all spheres - government, academia and think tanks. The event will be held in a hybrid format in the spring, and joining the Advisory committee will be an excellent networking opportunity, as well a chance to improve leadership and communication skills.
The committee is comprised of the following positions:
1. Engagement Director(s) - 2 spots (Some experience with graphics preferred)
2. Financial Manager - 1 spot (Experience with Excel required)
3. Partnership Coordination Director - 1 spot
4. Advocacy Director - 1 spot
Apply at this link - https://forms.gle/F9NXKv8o4VpBSX6E8
2. Social Media Coordinator Application : The Economics Society is looking for a Social Media Coordinator! The Coordinator will gain experience with graphics and managing professional social media sites. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
3. Econ Society Meeting : The Economics Society is hosting a meeting on October 11th from 8-9 pm at Oak Hall 337. The topic of discussion will be sustainable economic growth, with an interactive element on social mobility in the United States. Drop in if you are interested in economic growth, and want to learn more!
For more information, contact: Nidhi Nair at email@example.com