Looking to develop your research skills? Interested in conducting real-life research during your undergraduate years? Then ARE 3462 is the course for you to take during the Spring 2022 semester!
In this course, students will learn:
- How to design and conduct data collection.
- Theory and practice of field-based program experiemnts.
- All aspects of program evaluation including:
- Designing evaluation strategy.
- Working with survey and program staff.
- Examples from both developing and Western Countries.
Visit this link for more information on the valuable course offered next semester.
For more information, contact: Nathan Fiala at firstname.lastname@example.org