The Academic Achievement Center is here to help with students’ transition back to in person classes.
Visit us at ACHIEVE.uconn.edu
- Drop Ins are with trained undergraduate academic coaches! Academic Coaching drop-in hours are an opportunity for students to meet individually with an academic coach for assistance with time management, exam preparation, study skills, and more…. The Center’s IN PERSON drop in hours for the semester are:
- Storrs Campus: Mondays – Thursdays from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm and Fridays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm in ROWE 217!
- Hartford Campus: Mondays – Thursdays from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Fridays 10:00 am – 4:00 pm in HTB 202!
- Students may still join drop in hours virtually on WebEx and via our chat feature. Drop in with an academic coach using WebEx: https://achieve.uconn.edu/drop-ins/
- Website Chat Feature is at the bottom of almost every webpage of our website.
- Students can chat with an academic coach if they have a question and get an immediate answer during our drop in hours.
- If a student sends something outside of normal business hours, we have the ability to reply when an academic coach is on shift again.
- Student Success Workshops are offered 2 – 3 times a week, and are hosted by Storrs and Hartford academic coaches.
- Supplemental Instruction is also happening in person and hosted at regularly scheduled times. Students should check their HuskyCT and email for specific course information.
- AAC Worksheets can be found on our resource page, which includes a weekly hourly schedule, a weekly to do list, monthly calendar, semester at a Glance, Blank 5 Day study Plan, and more!
The Academic Achievement Center is part of UConn’s First Year Programs & Learning Communities department. For more information, contact Leo Lachut, Director of Academic Support, at Leo.Lachut@uconn.edu ; Ada Rivera, Assistant Director of Academic Support, at Ada.Rivera@uconn.edu; Joanna Rivera Davis, Assistant Director of Academic Support, at Joanna.Rivera@uconn.edu; or Rachel Mongillo, Learning Services Coordinator, at Rachel.Mongillo@uconn.edu
For more information, contact: Joanna Rivera Davis at Joanna.Rivera@uconn.edu