You can access the Dynamic Class Search in Student Admin: Guest Access
Easily search by Content Area using the Guest Access Search:
- Select choice for Semester/Year.
- Select desired campus.
- Change Subject to the “Blank” field.
- Select the “Course Description” button.
- In the Keyword field, type in the desired Content Area in the following format: CA(space)(CA#)(.)
- You must add the space after CA and a period after the complete entry for the search to work.
- Ex: Content Area One: CA 1.
You can then see all open Gen Ed courses in that Content Area.
Need a refreshed on the CLAS General Education requirements? https://advising.clas.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/3024/2021/05/Web_CLAS-General-Education-Audit-Sheet-2021_2022.pdf
For more information, contact: ECON advising at email@example.com