How can I get involved in something related to my major at UConn Storrs?
When should I start looking for a job or internship?
If I transferred, do I have to list both schools on my résumé?
How should I talk about my academic experiences in an interview?
If you've ever asked yourself any variation of these questions, then we have an answer for you! The Center for Career Development is hosting pop-up career coaching hours for all New to Storrs students this entire week: Monday March 29th to Friday April 2nd.
During pop-up career coaching, you'll have access to:
- An overview of services and resources available to you at the Center for Career Development
- Expert guidance on creating or achieving your career-related goals
- Tips on navigating the job and internship search process
- Insight to graduate school exploration and applications
- Helpful tips on professional writing etiquette (including resumes, cover letters, and personal statements)
- Personal branding/networking techniques
- And so much more!
Appointments are first come first serve and based on our career coaches' availability between 8am-8pm! Register for an appointment through https://career.uconn.edu/handshake/.
For more information, contact: CCD at email@example.com