Hanson Scholrship for International Internships
The Individualized and Interdisciplinary Studies Program (IISP) is now accepting applications for the 2021 Elizabeth C. Hanson Scholarship. The scholarship provides up to $1,500 in support of students who are pursuing an internship in an international setting or in an organization deeply engaged in international matters. Undergraduates interested in international relations, international political economy, critical global issues, and international culture and institutions are eligible to apply. The deadline for applications is March 15, 2021 at 11:59 pm through the Quest application portal at http://quest.uconn.edu.
To be eligible to apply,
- The applicant must be an undergraduate at UConn in good academic standing.
- The applicant must be applying for, or hold an offer from, an internship with an organization deeply engaged in international matters.
- The internship must entail at least 126 hours of work.
- The applicant must enroll in an internship course of at least three credits prior to undertaking the work.
- Internships done abroad must be approved by UConn Education Abroad. A student’s internship may be part of an existing study abroad program or he/she may petition to have his/her internship approved by Education Abroad.
For more information, contact: CLAS Center at email@example.com