• Cancelling a Conversion Request

    The Honors office understands that this semester has been a challenging one and want to let you know that if you have decided you will not be completing a conversion project/paper for this fall, please email with the course number. As soon as we hear from you, we will update the record as withdrawn in our online system.

    If you have any questions about this process, please let us know. 

    All the best,

    For more information, contact: Honors Staff at

If you have any questions, please contact Honors Programming and Events at 860-486-1616.